NOYB

Default OT--Newsweek poll

....also shows Bush ahead by 11 points.

Bush 54%
Kerry 43%

That's a 13 point bounce fellas!

Bush is now leading in two major polls with leads that are well outside the
poll's margin of error.

NOYB

"dixon" wrote in message
Let me guess, you don't have any draft age family members or your name is
Osama. In either case you should love it.

Maybe he has family members in a major metropolitan area, and would rather
see our troops fight terrorists in the Middle East, than terrorists kill
civilians in our cities.

dixon

Dixon
"NOYB" wrote in message

"dixon" wrote in message
Let me guess, you don't have any draft age family members or your name

is
Osama. In either case you should love it.

Maybe he has family members in a major metropolitan area, and would rather
see our troops fight terrorists in the Middle East, than terrorists kill
civilians in our cities.

I guess it had to happen. Out of 294,000,000 people in the U.S., the bush
administration finally found someone that believes this. Maybe we should
have just killed the "terrorists" in Cuba. They have a dictator and it's a
lot easier to get there. They have about the right color skin too.

Dixon

A boater

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 02:23:05 GMT, "dixon" wrote:

Let me guess, you don't have any draft age family members or your name is
Osama. In either case you should love it. Are you in the body bag business?

Sour grapes?

bb

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:46:57 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

Maybe he has family members in a major metropolitan area, and would rather
see our troops fight terrorists in the Middle East, than terrorists kill
civilians in our cities.

The only substantial civilian deaths due to terrorist activities in
this country happened under Bush's watch. Why would anyone in a metro
area feel safer under Bush?

bb

John Gaquin

"jps" wrote in message

....leaders who empathize more
closely with Rambo than Jesus.

And in a different post in the same time frame, he wrote

Bush thinks Jesus is with him.

So who is it, jps? Rambo or Jesus?

Or are you just overly enamored of every you spew that you think is witty?

John Gaquin

"NOYB" wrote in message news:k4-

So the Democrats must run on American jobs (where Bush currently leads),
Health Care/Medicare, and the environment.

This harkens back to the Clinton campaigns. Remember his one-word answer to
every question? "Medicaremedicaideducationandtheenvironment" endlessly
repeated until the country engaged in group vomit just to make him shut up.