Gould 0738

You skipped "and infiltrate" which would be the lengthy part. Given that you
disregarded that, the rest of your post didn't warrant reading.

Please start over.

John H

No need. There is some *extremely* active recruiting right now by the terrorist
organizations. It ain't all that tough to get in. We have our weaknesses, might
as well exploit one of theirs.

One shouldn't reject an entire concept based upon the reluctance to agree with
a specific detail.
Gould 0738

Wrong. Ridding the World of terrorism was one of the benefits predicted in
the Pax Americana vision for the future.

"Secondary"

Look it up. :-)
Gould 0738

Now imagine that you could have gotten laid 70 times by a different
virgin each time.

Do you still think that you wouldn't strap on a suicide bomb?

If I tried to lay 70 virgins in any sort of quick succession, I wouldn't need a
bomb to commit suicide.

But what a way to go. :-)
Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
Now imagine that you could have gotten laid 70 times by a different
virgin each time.

Do you still think that you wouldn't strap on a suicide bomb?

If I tried to lay 70 virgins in any sort of quick succession, I wouldn't need a
bomb to commit suicide.

But what a way to go. :-)

Virgins? Pffft.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
thunder

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 12:51:23 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Rasmussen needs to get his act together. When 3 of the four major polls
(Gallup, Time, Newsweek) come out showing Bush with an average lead of
9.33%, and Rasmussen shows a 1 point lead, then that doesn't speak very
highly of the accuracy of his polls.

Grasping at straws? 80 to 120 EC lead by next Monday? I doubt it. ;-)

NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 12:51:23 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Rasmussen needs to get his act together. When 3 of the four major polls
(Gallup, Time, Newsweek) come out showing Bush with an average lead of
9.33%, and Rasmussen shows a 1 point lead, then that doesn't speak very
highly of the accuracy of his polls.

Grasping at straws? 80 to 120 EC lead by next Monday? I doubt it. ;-)

That's my prediction for electionprojection.com's numbers by next Monday or
Tuesday.

Gould 0738

If it were so easy, don't you think we would have done it?

Not if doing it some other way served a predominate agenda.