Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sel1

Default houseboats

Hi,

I have decided to purchase a boat and am very much leaning towards a used
house boat. I know little of boats really. My first question is; am I making
a sound decision to go with a houseboat vs cruiser as an entry level
experience? Also I seem to prefer a hull design rather than pontoon. Any one
have any comments? Comments in general greatly appreciated.

The one I am going to look at is a 40'1969 Thundercraft
Drift-a-cruise. My guess is there is a lot of updating etc which I can live
with. The price is $9,500 CDN. What do you think as a starting price for the
vintage?

Thanks,

Steve