Sven

Default Erickson owners' lists ?

Are there any on-line discussion lists for Erickson owners ?

We just picked up an Erickson 23 and are looking for others who have and
know these little pocket cruisers.

Thanks.

-Sven

(Yes, the email address is real)
bb

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:40:55 -0800, Sven
wrote:

Are there any on-line discussion lists for Erickson owners ?

We just picked up an Erickson 23 and are looking for others who have and
know these little pocket cruisers.

Thanks.

-Sven

(Yes, the email address is real)

might be of interest:

www.capoferri.com/ericson/eindex.htm

bb

Sven

In article ,
bb wrote:

www.capoferri.com/ericson/eindex.htm

Thanks for the lead, a great start (and it taught me to spell Ericson
the way the sailboat company does it :-)

Thanks,

-Sven
Brian

There is a list maintained by sailnet. I have a Morgan and that group is
very active and a great resource for me. It can generate a lot of email so,
be ready. Sometimes 80 plus a day. I found the link to the Erickson group
for you. Here it is.

http://members.sailnet.com/email_lists/

"Sven" wrote in message
news
Are there any on-line discussion lists for Erickson owners ?

We just picked up an Erickson 23 and are looking for others who have and
know these little pocket cruisers.

Thanks.

-Sven

(Yes, the email address is real)

Sven

In article ,
"Brian" wrote:

There is a list maintained by sailnet. I have a Morgan and that group is
very active and a great resource for me. It can generate a lot of email so,
be ready. Sometimes 80 plus a day. I found the link to the Erickson group
for you. Here it is.

http://members.sailnet.com/email_lists/

Thanks, I'll try that too.

Good day for a shakedown "cruise" ... calm and fair weather.

Our little 23' pocket cruiser showed no major hidden blemishes so we are
quite happy. Some minor problems, but certainly less than expected.

Thanks,

-Sven

Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Geoffrey W. Schultz General 1 October 8th 03 01:31 AM
mooring wait lists jchaplain General 3 September 22nd 03 05:10 PM
Chris Craft Owners Manual 1979 AirMngr1 General 1 August 2nd 03 02:43 PM
Need owners manual for 97 Maxum 2300SC Rob Wolters General 0 July 18th 03 11:02 PM