Marshall Banana

Also Sprach Dan Krueger :
9ga wire is thicker than 12 ga wire, etc. I don't know of any other products
where smaller is bigger...

Shotguns and fishing hooks...

Dan

--
Give a hungry man a fish and you have fed him for a day, but give him a case
of dynamite and soon the entire village will be showered with mud and water
R.H.

Dan Krueger wrote in message nk.net...
9ga wire is thicker than 12 ga wire, etc. I don't know of any other products
where smaller is bigger...

Dan

I found out what this one is, it's a gauge for glass.
This is from a glass glossary off the web:

"Light: Another term for an entire stained glass window or a portion
of one with defined boundaries."

So "lights per inch" is the same as sheets of glass per inch. I
measured the gauge and found that each number on that side of it was
indeed a fraction of an inch.

I did some research on the web, and found a historical Pittsburg site
in which there were several references to G.W. Klages on a "Pittsburgh
commodity index" page from 1913. All references to Klages mention
glass cutting, as seen in the link below:

http://digital.library.pitt.edu/cgi-...dno=00awn7766m
Dan Krueger

Sure enough... And I own a 12 ga and a 20 ga. Unfortunately, the gauge in the
photo couldn't measure the diameter of either one but you are still correct!

Dan

Subject: Anyone recognize this object?
From: Dan Krueger

9ga wire is thicker than 12 ga wire, etc. I don't know of any other products

where smaller is bigger...

Dan

410 verses a 12 gauge perhaps? :-)

Capt. Bill