Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Clams Canino

Default Duel Controiler Pricing info?

Hi!

I aquired this binnicle mount throttle/shift controller for *duel* Mercs -
1980 vintage with all 4 cables in good condition. Unit works fine and
looks good.

WTF should I ask for it on Ebay?? I never sold one of those before and
don't wanna give it away.

-W

PS: I think it came from a place other than here - the left and the right
shifters aren't arguing.