Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jack Redington

Default 76 Mariner 40hp question

A buddy of mine call me today and said they had a 76 Mariner 40hp that
they replaced the water pump impeller. The problem them have is that
can't get it to shift now that it is back togather. It seems to run fine
and pumps wter ok. But the shifter is "Froze"

It did shift before they replaced the impeller. He said the engine is a
Yamaha with the Manier badge.

If you have any tips I can pass on to let that would be great.

Capt Jack R..

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Question about a Mariner 250 rc51racer General 2 November 3rd 03 08:42 PM
1994 Mariner 200HP Question Bob La Londe Cruising 0 September 15th 03 11:11 PM
Used 40hp Mariner outboard for sale thesultanofsurf UK Power Boats 0 July 8th 03 04:30 PM