Bob Dianetti

Default Selling my Columbia 7.6

Hello Everyone

I must sell my boat unfortunately. We have a major health crisis with one
of my sons and we won't be able to use the boat for at least the next three
years or so.

I have the boat listed with ebay and there are pictures there. You are
welcome to bid on the boat, or if it doesn't sell in the auction contact me
afterwards.

The boat is worth far more than this, but I've set the "reserve price" at
$2,500.00. I have around $6,500 into the boat, so this is quite a bargain.
Its in the water in Western Lake Erie and has been sailed continuously for
at least the past few years.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:MT:1

Or you can search for Columbia 7.6 Sailboat.

Thanks

Bob Dianetti
1979 Columbia 7.6 "Stinger"