Harry Krause

Default Help for Floridians

Looks like Hurricane Charley killed a large number of people in Florida,
and did billions in damage.

Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
distribution centers and families who need help.

We are our brothers' keepers, folks. If you can help, please do.

What an awful mess.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
Cleesturtle

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:45:57 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Looks like Hurricane Charley killed a large number of people in Florida,
and did billions in damage.

Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
distribution centers and families who need help.

We are our brothers' keepers, folks. If you can help, please do.

What an awful mess.

Shut the f up.

You are the most disrespectfull and rude person I have ever seen. How
dare you even breath about about helping anyone.

Not only are you a liar, but a loser as a person as well.
Harry Krause

wrote:

Looks like Hurricane Charley killed a large number of people in Florida,
and did billions in damage.

Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
distribution centers and families who need help.

We are our brothers' keepers, folks. If you can help, please do.

What an awful mess.

Shut the f up.

You are the most disrespectfull and rude person I have ever seen. How
dare you even breath about about helping anyone.

Not only are you a liar, but a loser as a person as well.

Ahh, another Bush voter. Stupid is as stupid plans to do, eh?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Floyd in Tampa

Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
distribution centers and families who need help.

A relief manager was just on the TV saying that household supplies sent to
the area at this time will only create a logistical nightmare, going on what
they learned after Andrew. He suggested financial contributions, and to
leave much of the initial recovery effort to the experts.
Homegrown or unofficial efforts to provide relief may be stalled at the
approaches to the worst areas by relief workers who are under orders to keep
all non-resident people out of the areas, unless they are requested or
pre-approved by local officials who are coordinating the relief efforts in
conjunction with LEOs.

Harry Krause

Floyd in Tampa wrote:

Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
distribution centers and families who need help.

A relief manager was just on the TV saying that household supplies sent to
the area at this time will only create a logistical nightmare, going on what
they learned after Andrew. He suggested financial contributions, and to
leave much of the initial recovery effort to the experts.
Homegrown or unofficial efforts to provide relief may be stalled at the
approaches to the worst areas by relief workers who are under orders to keep
all non-resident people out of the areas, unless they are requested or
pre-approved by local officials who are coordinating the relief efforts in
conjunction with LEOs.

Well, whatever is needed and works. Cash is always well-received.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002

Cleesturtle

wrote:

Looks like Hurricane Charley killed a large number of people in Florida,
and did billions in damage.

Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
distribution centers and families who need help.

We are our brothers' keepers, folks. If you can help, please do.

What an awful mess.

Shut the f up.

You are the most disrespectfull and rude person I have ever seen. How
dare you even breath about about helping anyone.

Not only are you a liar, but a loser as a person as well.

Ahh, another Bush voter. Stupid is as stupid plans to do, eh?

LOL! Everttime you open your mouth, you confirm your lack of mental
tact.

I am actually a democrat, and will be voting for Kerry.

That doesnt change the fact that you are, and always will be, a liar
and an idiot.

I can only presume most democrats here are ashamed of you absurd
conduct...as I am.

You obviously arent smart enough to realize that your misconduct here,
not only alienates fellow democrats, but in fact probably losses votes
for Kerry.

Do Kerry and us democrats a favor...support Bush...we dont want to
have clowns support us, that cant even understand simple ettiqutte.

Bishoop

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
| Looks like Hurricane Charley killed a large number of people in Florida,
| and did billions in damage.
|
| Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
| civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
| household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
| distribution centers and families who need help.
|
| We are our brothers' keepers, folks. If you can help, please do.
|
| What an awful mess.
|
| --
| "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
| Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
| you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
| 17, 2002

You did us Floridians a big favor when you left....

Harry Krause

Bishoop wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
| Looks like Hurricane Charley killed a large number of people in Florida,
| and did billions in damage.
|
| Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
| civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
| household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
| distribution centers and families who need help.
|
| We are our brothers' keepers, folks. If you can help, please do.
|
| What an awful mess.
|
| --
| "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
| Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
| you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
| 17, 2002

You did us Floridians a big favor when you left....

Ahh, another idiot non-posterwith a fake name and fake email comes out
of the woods. You guys are like roaches.

We still own a house in Florida. And we're looking for a building lot or
a small house between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, along the ICW.
So...we'll be back, full-time.
Ain't it a bitch?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
John S

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:31:27 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bishoop wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
| Looks like Hurricane Charley killed a large number of people in Florida,
| and did billions in damage.
|
| Social service organizations in your area, like the Red Cross, churches,
| civic groups, et cetera, probably will start up drives to collect
| household necessities, food and suchlike, and truck them down to Florida
| distribution centers and families who need help.
|
| We are our brothers' keepers, folks. If you can help, please do.
|
| What an awful mess.
|
| --
| "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
| Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
| you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
| 17, 2002

You did us Floridians a big favor when you left....

Ahh, another idiot non-posterwith a fake name and fake email comes out
of the woods. You guys are like roaches.

We still own a house in Florida. And we're looking for a building lot or
a small house between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, along the ICW.
So...we'll be back, full-time.
Ain't it a bitch?

Hope you don't have Internet service to the house.

Regards
John S
Cleesturtle

wrote:

Ahh, another idiot non-posterwith a fake name and fake email comes out
of the woods.

So what?

The fact that we are smart enough to protect our identity, from
stalkers like you, only reflects how ignorant and stupid *you* are.

History shows you have blown mental gaskets, when outed
before...remember that you ignorant twit?

It would appear you again confirm your low IQ.

You guys are like roaches.

Id rather be a roach, than a lying snake, thank you...

We still own a house in Florida.

Yeah, right. And "we" (whoever that is in your fantasy mind) own a
water front house in the keys, but like to stay at "our" Hampton
mansion in the summer months.

That is of course when we are not at our "Big Island" house in
Hawaii...its 6000 sq. ft. you know...

And we're looking for a building lot or
a small house between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, along the ICW.

And "we" are looking for a large water front lot in Hilton Head...we
just have to make sure the marina can handle our 120' Norship Heesen
before we obligate.

So...we'll be back, full-time.
Ain't it a bitch?

Youre not going anywhere you liar...aint *that* the bitch...