Cleesturtle

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:31:27 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Ahh, another idiot non-posterwith a fake name and fake email comes out
of the woods.

So what?

The fact that we are smart enough to protect our identity, from
stalkers like you, only reflects how ignorant and stupid *you* are.

History shows you have blown mental gaskets, when outed
before...remember that you ignorant twit?

It would appear you again confirm your low IQ.

You guys are like roaches.

Id rather be a roach, than a lying snake, thank you...

We still own a house in Florida.

Yeah, right. And "we" (whoever that is in your fantasy mind) own a
water front house in the keys, but like to stay at "our" Hampton
mansion in the summer months.

That is of course when we are not at our "Big Island" house in
Hawaii...its 6000 sq. ft. you know...

And we're looking for a building lot or
a small house between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, along the ICW.

And "we" are looking for a large water front lot in Hilton Head...we
just have to make sure the marina can handle our 120' Norship Heesen
before we obligate.

So...we'll be back, full-time.
Ain't it a bitch?

Youre not going anywhere you liar...aint *that* the bitch...