Don White

Default Sigh: The Season, She is Over

One thing I like about the electric version.....it should be trouble free
like a drill.
No dirty fuel, gummed up carb.etc.
For cutting up small branches, I sometimes use my reciprocating saw with a
9" blade.

Steven Shelikoff wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:17:34 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

What about motor size. I was looking at a Sears Craftsman 12amp version.
It looked half decent at $ 140.00 Cdn loonies

I didn't even know what mine was until I just went into the garage and
looked. It's a Remington Power Cutter, 14" bar, 9amp motor. It has
served me very well for a very long time. It's not going to easily
slice through the trunks of large trees. But to trim limbs it does very
well.

Steve

Don White

I favored a bit of 'armchair wrestling' if I could find a willing girl.

Harry Krause wrote in message
Yeah, well, even when I was growing up in New England, I was never a fan
of cold-weather boating. My winter sports were swimming and ice hockey.
The swimming was in an indoor pool.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Last trip of the season RGrew176 General 4 October 20th 03 04:49 PM
Boat Show Season Capt Lou General 1 September 16th 03 02:14 AM
Boating season winding down? Don White General 0 September 1st 03 03:56 AM