jim--

Default Views of Kerry

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

Question: Why did he carry a movie camera on the boat

Answer: Lots of those who went to Vietnam carried around cameras of
various kinds, still and motion. I had a Leica rangefinder and a Nikon F
with me, and two additional lenses for the Nikon wnen I was in SE Asia.
Lots of officers I met had still cameras and 8 mm cameras with them.

It was your job to take pictures. It was not Kerry's job to do so and it
was strange that he did.

But even stranger, and what you failed to address, is why he had his men
recreate skirmishes and film them while doing so.

What spin are you going to give that Krause?

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

Question: Why did he carry a movie camera on the boat

Answer: Lots of those who went to Vietnam carried around cameras of
various kinds, still and motion. I had a Leica rangefinder and a Nikon F
with me, and two additional lenses for the Nikon wnen I was in SE Asia.
Lots of officers I met had still cameras and 8 mm cameras with them.

It was your job to take pictures.

It was? No, it wasn't. The cameras were my personal property.

It was not Kerry's job to do so and it
was strange that he did.

No it wasn't. There were plenty of personal still and movie cameras in
Vietnam.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
jim--

jim-- wrote:

Question: Why did he carry a movie camera on the boat

Answer: Lots of those who went to Vietnam carried around cameras of
various kinds, still and motion. I had a Leica rangefinder and a Nikon

with me, and two additional lenses for the Nikon wnen I was in SE Asia.
Lots of officers I met had still cameras and 8 mm cameras with them.

It was your job to take pictures.

It was? No, it wasn't. The cameras were my personal property.

It was not Kerry's job to do so and it
was strange that he did.

No it wasn't. There were plenty of personal still and movie cameras in
Vietnam.

So are you saying, or trying to infer, that you actually *served* in Vietnam
or are you saying that you were a civilian working over there?

And you never answered my original question....for some strange reason you
keep deleting it from your replies:

Question: Why did he carry a movie camera on the boat and ask his men to
recreate daring scenes he was involved in? Better yet, why did he ask
Spielberg to add the effects of gun fire in the water to those films and add
them to his video at the convention?

bb

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:22:06 -0400, "jim--" wrote:

But even stranger, and what you failed to address, is why he had his men
recreate skirmishes and film them while doing so.

Is it your opinion he should have filmed the action while it was
acutally happening?

bb
Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

Question: Why did he carry a movie camera on the boat

Answer: Lots of those who went to Vietnam carried around cameras of
various kinds, still and motion. I had a Leica rangefinder and a Nikon

with me, and two additional lenses for the Nikon wnen I was in SE Asia.
Lots of officers I met had still cameras and 8 mm cameras with them.

It was your job to take pictures.

It was? No, it wasn't. The cameras were my personal property.

It was not Kerry's job to do so and it
was strange that he did.

No it wasn't. There were plenty of personal still and movie cameras in
Vietnam.

So are you saying, or trying to infer, that you actually *served* in Vietnam
or are you saying that you were a civilian working over there?

I posted what I posted. It's always fun to watch the low-brain-output
right-wingers "misinterpolate" (as your leader would say)...

And you never answered my original question....for some strange reason you
keep deleting it from your replies:

There's no requirement that I answer your questions. As I have stated
time and again, I have no interest in playing your games. You, of
course, are one of those who leap to conclusions based upon this, but,
again, all this does is lead you down the road to "misinterpolation."

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002

Harry Krause

JohnH wrote:

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 06:26:58 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

RGrew176 wrote:

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth was launched on May 4, 2004

It's a bull**** organization fronting for the GOP.

Here's the site and the pictures, Harry. Where's the bull****? (Excluding yours,
of course.)

John H

It's been widely reported, Herring. It's a bull**** GOP group. Guess you
wouldn't read that in NewsMax or the other rightwing crap outlets upon
which you depend for guidance and immorality.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
jim--

jim-- wrote:

[...]

Translation: You got me stumped once again. I will therefore resort to
personal attacks as that is my safety net when losing an argument.

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

There's no requirement that I answer your questions. As I have stated
time and again, I have no interest in playing your games. You, of
course, are one of those who leap to conclusions based upon this, but,
again, all this does is lead you down the road to "misinterpolation."

Translation: You got me stumped once again. I will therefore resort to
personal attacks as that is my safety net when losing an argument.

That's right, Dennis. You're "stumped" once again. And you always will
be with me, because (a) I only play when I want to play and (b) my bowel
movements are smarter than you are.

What's next from you? A few idiotic LOLs?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
jim--

jim-- wrote:

There's no requirement that I answer your questions. As I have stated
time and again, I have no interest in playing your games. You, of
course, are one of those who leap to conclusions based upon this, but,
again, all this does is lead you down the road to "misinterpolation."

Translation: You got me stumped once again. I will therefore resort to
personal attacks as that is my safety net when losing an argument.

That's right, Dennis. You're "stumped" once again. And you always will
be with me, because (a) I only play when I want to play and (b) my bowel
movements are smarter than you are.

What's next from you? A few idiotic LOLs?

You are so......predictable. Dance Krause, dance. LOL!!!!

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

There's no requirement that I answer your questions. As I have stated
time and again, I have no interest in playing your games. You, of
course, are one of those who leap to conclusions based upon this, but,
again, all this does is lead you down the road to "misinterpolation."

Translation: You got me stumped once again. I will therefore resort to
personal attacks as that is my safety net when losing an argument.

That's right, Dennis. You're "stumped" once again. And you always will
be with me, because (a) I only play when I want to play and (b) my bowel
movements are smarter than you are.

What's next from you? A few idiotic LOLs?

You are so......predictable. Dance Krause, dance. LOL!!!!

Dennis...NO ONE with a brain thinks you are pulling any strings here,
other than, of course, the usual right-wing sock puppets. Find yourself
another hobby. Blocks, maybe, or Lincoln logs.

When are you and your wife buying another boat, Dennis? Anytime soon?