Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John/Charleston

Default Florida Bay houseboating?

We're wanting to take Mom on a trip to Florida bay for some
birdwatching fun. We're thinking a houseboat's the way to go. I've
searched online and come up with a few places in Key Largo and one in
Flamingo. Does anyone have any leads to share?

Also I'm wondering about the best time of year for this. Dec, Jan
and maybe Feb seem like pretty safe bets to see birds and avoid bugs
but what about March, April? I'd like to push later so as to get
longer daylight hours but I don't want to miss good birding season.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

John