Insomniac

Default Florida: Everglades airboats face uncertain future

Sorry to post On Topic, but thought this was interesting

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TRAVEL/DESTI....ap/index.html

Bill Kiene

Some friends of my, an old family float plane business in the boundary
waters, were shut off about 20 years ago when that area was closed to all
motors to protect the area. They moved to entire family operation to Alaska
and luckily are doing just fine.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

"Insomniac" wrote in message
Sorry to post On Topic, but thought this was interesting

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TRAVEL/DESTI....ap/index.html

del cecchi

"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
.com...
Some friends of my, an old family float plane business in the boundary
waters, were shut off about 20 years ago when that area was closed to

all
motors to protect the area. They moved to entire family operation to

Alaska
and luckily are doing just fine.

--
Bill Kiene

Make that more like 40 years ago, or more.

del cecchi

Florida Keyz

Damn tree huggers!