Jay Chan

Default Florida Bay houseboating?

You will have to be careful, I usually am down in the Florida Keys during
around May or June, I find the seas to be calmest then. If you go during
other times you run the risks of high seas and those house boats just are
not too fun. Especially trying to take photos. I know some days can get hot,
and usually when there is a high weather condition it can get hot, but the
Bay and Ocean are like glass and bill fish are in, reefs are fun, etc etc,
if the seas are rough, it aint no fun.

I don't know if the water in Florida Bay is calm in May or June. But I
don't think there are many birds to see during that time. Last time
when I went there (Everglades) in June, I could count the number of
birds that I saw in a boat trip in Everglades in one hand. I am afraid
that the person who initiated this thread would be disappointed if he
went there in May or June because I believe one of his objective is to
see birds.

Jay Chan