Networkin

Default what's up with all the OT post's?

I really like this group but, does anyone know why or how all the off topic
posts are getting in here?

Spam is freaking everywhere! ARRRGH.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:47:46 GMT, "Networkin" wrote:

I really like this group but, does anyone know why or how all the off topic
posts are getting in here?

Spam is freaking everywhere! ARRRGH.

Sign of the times - everybody has an opinion and wants to let
everybody else know what it is.

Sadly, most of it is misinformation at it's finest.

Later,

Tom
JGK

"Networkin" wrote in message
m...
I really like this group but, does anyone know why or how all the off

topic
posts are getting in here?

I guess there are a number of reasons none of them good:
1. When they got their pc, Rec.boats was the only newsgroup on it
and they don't know how to find Alt.politics
2. When they heard get out the Vote...they thought they said Get out the
Boat