Himm

Default 2 yr old depth finder problem

2 year old boat with a Faria depth finder that has stopped working. The
unit is getting power, but reads out at zero constantly. When I unplug
the transducer it still reads the same. I dont think the wire going from
the gauge to the transducer is bad. The transducer is mounted in the
bilgle below the engine. Any ideas?