machina22

Default Virtual Skipper 3 Demo avalaible

Hi sailors and skippers,

just a few word to tell , you that Virtual Skipper 3 (regatta simulation
game) demo is now available (Class america boats / Isles of white - Cowes
venue / online & offline capabilities...)

It is available for download here :
http://www.noos.fr/animation/Vsk3/vsk3demosetup.exe (60Mb).

don't forget to upgrade your video drivers and directsX (9.0b)

more info on the official site : http://www.virtualskipper-lejeu.com (still
in french, but many shoots and infos).

See you soon online on virtual sea.

Regards Machina22

Machina22
VSK2 Central : http://www.vsk2.fr.st

Nils Rostedt

machina22 wrote ...
Hi sailors and skippers,

just a few word to tell , you that Virtual Skipper 3 (regatta simulation
game) demo is now available (Class america boats / Isles of white - Cowes
venue / online & offline capabilities...)

It is available for download here :

Could you tell a little about pricing of the game and of online gaming?

Also, what are the daily typical numbers of online players?

Regards,
/N
Harry Krause

Nils Rostedt wrote:

machina22 wrote ...
Hi sailors and skippers,

just a few word to tell , you that Virtual Skipper 3 (regatta simulation
game) demo is now available (Class america boats / Isles of white - Cowes
venue / online & offline capabilities...)

This newsgroup already has too many virtual Skippers.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Pierre Mitham

Might want to work the bugs out first. I don't need to download 60 megs
just to get a grey screen When I run the game!

Does this on both mt win2k Machine and my win 98 laptop!
"machina22" wrote in message
Hi sailors and skippers,

just a few word to tell , you that Virtual Skipper 3 (regatta simulation
game) demo is now available (Class america boats / Isles of white - Cowes
venue / online & offline capabilities...)

It is available for download here :
http://www.noos.fr/animation/Vsk3/vsk3demosetup.exe (60Mb).

don't forget to upgrade your video drivers and directsX (9.0b)

more info on the official site : http://www.virtualskipper-lejeu.com

(still
in french, but many shoots and infos).

See you soon online on virtual sea.

Regards Machina22

Machina22
VSK2 Central : http://www.vsk2.fr.st

Machina22

First the emo is running very well without so you can download it without
any problems (just need to update directx and video drivers)

About pricing the game will be with a price of 45? in france then in US it
will be certainly about 40$.

For english speaking guys, the english distributer of VSK3 : Digital jester
has just opened an english based site for you , then check :
http://www.vshq.com

About online gaming , during the week in evening hours the european
community is very active, then you can find easily regattas to play online,
you can also participate to one of the championship organised by the
different VSK clubs, about one comp per day

For north america, australia... the community is very active and when
european stay during the night (like me) we race then will skippers all over
the world

Regards Machina22

Nils Rostedt

Machina22 wrote ...
[...]

Not too bad , this game ;-) I even tried to play online, and hope that my
style didn't upset the regulars too much ;-)
But I'd be thankful for some hints how to sail that 12-meter fast. For
example target speeds or a polar diagram. A link to such information would
be very nice.

/N

Machina22

Default Virtual Skipper 3 Demo avalaible : ACC characteristics

please find the link to ACC characteristics for virtual skipper 2 :
http://membres.lycos.fr/vsk2/modules...showpage&pid=3

they have changed a little in virtual skipper 3 as compared to VSK2, but not
much, the tip to go faster is to trim manually, check the readme file in the
root folder of the demo.

regards

machina22

"Nils Rostedt" a écrit dans le message de news:
Machina22 wrote ...
[...]

Rick

Buyer be ware!!!!!!
I purchased the previous verion of Virtual Skipper. Was fun for a while but
was riddled with holes, especially in the application of the rules and was
full of cheats (both the software and the players!)

Worse problem I had was in customer service,,, there was NONE. Once the
Frenchies got my USD, that was the last I heard form them.

Captin Arrrgh