Machina22

Default Virtual Skipper 3 Demo avalaible : ACC characteristics

please find the link to ACC characteristics for virtual skipper 2 :
http://membres.lycos.fr/vsk2/modules...showpage&pid=3

they have changed a little in virtual skipper 3 as compared to VSK2, but not
much, the tip to go faster is to trim manually, check the readme file in the
root folder of the demo.

regards

machina22

"Nils Rostedt" a écrit dans le message de news:
Machina22 wrote ...
First the emo is running very well without so you can download it

without
any problems (just need to update directx and video drivers)

About pricing the game will be with a price of 45? in france then in US

it
will be certainly about 40$.

For english speaking guys, the english distributer of VSK3 : Digital

jester
has just opened an english based site for you , then check :
http://www.vshq.com

About online gaming , during the week in evening hours the european
community is very active, then you can find easily regattas to play

online,
you can also participate to one of the championship organised by the
different VSK clubs, about one comp per day

For north america, australia... the community is very active and when
european stay during the night (like me) we race then will skippers all

over
the world

Not too bad , this game ;-) I even tried to play online, and hope that my
style didn't upset the regulars too much ;-)
But I'd be thankful for some hints how to sail that 12-meter fast. For
example target speeds or a polar diagram. A link to such information would
be very nice.

/N