Ubiquity Software

Default FS: MUSTO Sailing Jacket & Pants

I would like to let you know that there is a great opportunity to own top of
the line MUSTO Sailing Jacket and matching pants.

If you know anyone that might be looking for a such high end gear, please let
them know as these items will sell for well below current store prices.

Details are here

I actually have two pairs of these - two jackets and pants - identical, so
really you could get one for you and your mate.

Best regards,

Peter
Steve

Default MUSTO Sailing Jacket & Pants

Looks like a good deal but for me they would have to be X-large because of
my long arms..

However, I wonder why everyone seems to select boat jackets, etc. with
white.. I have a closet full of jackets and wind breakers that my son
purchase/gives me.. I know what they will look like after a couple weeks of
use on a passage. I just save them for the 'club house functions'.

Don't me wrong, they look great. It's just that white jackets (or the white
portions) seem to attract every bit of dirt, winch grease, coffee spill, hot
dog mustard... etc. Then when it's time to go ashore you take one look and
do without.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve