Steve

Default MUSTO Sailing Jacket & Pants

Looks like a good deal but for me they would have to be X-large because of
my long arms..

However, I wonder why everyone seems to select boat jackets, etc. with
white.. I have a closet full of jackets and wind breakers that my son
purchase/gives me.. I know what they will look like after a couple weeks of
use on a passage. I just save them for the 'club house functions'.

Don't me wrong, they look great. It's just that white jackets (or the white
portions) seem to attract every bit of dirt, winch grease, coffee spill, hot
dog mustard... etc. Then when it's time to go ashore you take one look and
do without.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve