Larry Crowe

Default Re Temperature

As per my previous post questioning my temperature gauge initally reading 150 on
first couple of outings and then falling and staying at 100 degrees the last
couple of outings. The reply stated possible stuck open thermostat. I have a raw water
system and my web search on marine water cooling systems do not describe a thermostat
in a raw water system. I'm thinking that I had a possible clog and by running the boat
a few times I forced it out and that 100 is normal??

larry