Default sombody clue sleepy Joe in

Joey is sleeping at the switch again.
We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage,
production. independence. We need fossil fuel to
survive.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

justan wrote:
Joey is sleeping at the switch again.
We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage,
production. independence. We need fossil fuel to
survive.

Make it a fatal offense to do ransom ware. No matter what country you are
in. Act of terrorism or war.

On 5/12/21 5:32 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Joey is sleeping at the switch again.
We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage,
production. independence. We need fossil fuel to
survive.

Make it a fatal offense to do ransom ware. No matter what country you are
in. Act of terrorism or war.

You sure seem to like the most drastic responses. Maybe you should
consider taking a battery of cognitive and neuropsychological tests to
assess memory, problem solving, language skills, math skills, and other
abilities related to mental functioning, along with laboratory tests,
brain scans, psych exam, and genetic tests.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 4:45:50 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/12/21 5:32 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Joey is sleeping at the switch again.
We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage,
production. independence. We need fossil fuel to
survive.

Make it a fatal offense to do ransom ware. No matter what country you are
in. Act of terrorism or war.

You sure seem to like the most drastic responses. Maybe you should
consider taking a battery of cognitive and neuropsychological tests to
assess memory, problem solving, language skills, math skills, and other
abilities related to mental functioning, along with laboratory tests,
brain scans, psych exam, and genetic tests.

Would those tests figure out why a successful entrepreneur like yourself
would have to borrow from a payday lender, then default?

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/12/21 5:32 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Joey is sleeping at the switch again.
We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage,
production. independence. We need fossil fuel to
survive.

Make it a fatal offense to do ransom ware. No matter what country you are
in. Act of terrorism or war.

You sure seem to like the most drastic responses. Maybe you should
consider taking a battery of cognitive and neuropsychological tests to
assess memory, problem solving, language skills, math skills, and other
abilities related to mental functioning, along with laboratory tests,
brain scans, psych exam, and genetic tests.

Drastic? Is an act of extreme terrorism if by private individuals and an
act of war if state supported.

On 5/12/21 5:32 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Joey is sleeping at the switch again.
We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage,
production. independence. We need fossil fuel to
survive.

Make it a fatal offense to do ransom ware. No matter what country you are
in. Act of terrorism or war.

You sure seem to like the most drastic responses. Maybe you should
consider taking a battery of cognitive and neuropsychological tests to
assess memory, problem solving, language skills, math skills, and other
abilities related to mental functioning, along with laboratory tests,
brain scans, psych exam, and genetic tests.

Would those tests figure out why a successful entrepreneur like yourself
would have to borrow from a payday lender, then default?

He failed math. Why he got an English degree, and has been in bankruptcy
at least twice and needs to borrow from payday lenders.

On Fri, 14 May 2021 21:48:28 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On 5/12/21 5:32 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Joey is sleeping at the switch again.
We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage,
production. independence. We need fossil fuel to
survive.

Make it a fatal offense to do ransom ware. No matter what country you are
in. Act of terrorism or war.

You sure seem to like the most drastic responses. Maybe you should
consider taking a battery of cognitive and neuropsychological tests to
assess memory, problem solving, language skills, math skills, and other
abilities related to mental functioning, along with laboratory tests,
brain scans, psych exam, and genetic tests.

Would those tests figure out why a successful entrepreneur like yourself
would have to borrow from a payday lender, then default?

He failed math. Why he got an English degree, and has been in bankruptcy
at least twice and needs to borrow from payday lenders.

Says the life failure goat.

On 5/12/21 5:32 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
[...]

You referring to yourself, Mr. Roomba

Bill Wrote in message:r
Mr Robot wrote: On Fri, 14 May 2021 21:48:28 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: wrote: On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 4:45:50 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 5/12/21 5:32 PM, Bill wrote: justan wrote: Joey is sleeping at the switch again. We have a fuel crisis. Time to invest in pipelines, storage, production. independence. We need fossil fuel to survive. Make it a fatal offense to do ransom ware. No matter what country you are in. Act of terrorism or war. You sure seem to like the most drastic responses. Maybe you should consider taking a battery of cognitive and neuropsychological tests to assess memory, problem solving, language skills, math skills, and other abilities related to mental functioning, along with laboratory tests, brain scans, psych exam, and genetic tests. Would those tests figure out why a successful entrepreneur like yourself would have to borrow from a payday lender, then default? He failed math. Why he got an English degree, and has been in bankruptcy at least twice and needs to borrow from payday lenders. Says the life failure goat. You referring to yourself, Mr. Roomba

By Mr Roomba you mean he's wandering around aimlessly in a vaccum.
You can call him Roomba, or Spoofer, Mr Robot or maybe even Fat
Harry. Doesn't matter. He's a useless dumbass.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Now that Sleepy Joe and everyone else has been briefed Justan O. General 4 November 21st 20 12:05 AM
Now that Sleepy Joe and everyone else has been briefed Nomen Nescio General 0 November 20th 20 11:56 AM
Someone has a clue Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 07:54 PM
1996 9.9 used Evinrude - no clue drkato General 6 April 9th 05 04:38 PM
"Bush has no clue" Doug Kanter General 0 October 7th 04 05:22 PM