Old April 2nd 21, 09:32 PM posted to rec.boats

Default the 10 new radical rules changing America

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/04/...nging-america/

Old April 3rd 21, 12:19 AM posted to rec.boats

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 20:32:58 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/04/...nging-america/

As though this guy is credible.. voted for the moron Bush II.

As though billious is credible.
Old April 3rd 21, 01:08 AM posted to rec.boats

On 4/2/21 4:32 PM, Bill wrote:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/04/...nging-america/

Hanson is a Trumpster and therefore not worthy of reading.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
Old April 3rd 21, 02:47 AM posted to rec.boats

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/2/21 4:32 PM, Bill wrote:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/04/...nging-america/

Hanson is a Trumpster and therefore not worthy of reading.

Trash the messenger, ignore the message. Your usual MO.

Old April 6th 21, 09:37 PM posted to rec.boats

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 01:47:28 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Sze wrote:
On 4/2/21 4:32 PM, Bill wrote:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/04/...nging-america/

Hanson is a Trumpster and therefore not worthy of reading.

Trash the messenger, ignore the message. Your usual MO.

Well Little Billie, you know trash for sure.