Default The difference...

Since 1968, we have had 28 years of Republican presidents and 20 years
of Democratic presidents.

In these years, 209 Republicans affiliated with GOP presidents have been
indicted or convicted, and four Democrats affiliated with Democratic
presidents have been indicted or convicted.

See a difference?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Since 1968, we have had 28 years of Republican presidents and 20 years of Democratic presidents.In these years, 209 Republicans affiliated with GOP presidents have been indicted or convicted, and four Democrats affiliated with Democratic presidents have been indicted or convicted.See a difference?-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Nope. All were polecaticians. What a slimy and smarmy lot. Drain
the swamp.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze wrote:
Since 1968, we have had 28 years of Republican presidents and 20 years
of Democratic presidents.

In these years, 209 Republicans affiliated with GOP presidents have been
indicted or convicted, and four Democrats affiliated with Democratic
presidents have been indicted or convicted.

See a difference?

Yeah, the ones associated with the Democrats all seemed to commit suicide.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:36:45 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Since 1968, we have had 28 years of Republican presidents and 20 years
of Democratic presidents.

In these years, 209 Republicans affiliated with GOP presidents have been
indicted or convicted, and four Democrats affiliated with Democratic
presidents have been indicted or convicted.

See a difference?

The main difference I see is you are not talking about every democrat
who was indicted or convicted, only a select few but your inclusion of
republicans seems to be all encompassing.
OTOH a lot of the democrats who might have been in trouble or who
might have caused trouble died mysteriously

wrote:

Since 1968, we have had 28 years of Republican presidents and 20 years
of Democratic presidents.

In these years, 209 Republicans affiliated with GOP presidents have been
indicted or convicted, and four Democrats affiliated with Democratic
presidents have been indicted or convicted.

See a difference?

The main difference I see is you are not talking about every democrat
who was indicted or convicted, only a select few but your inclusion of
republicans seems to be all encompassing.
OTOH a lot of the democrats who might have been in trouble or who
might have caused trouble died mysteriously

I'm going to feel cheated if after he is indicted/convicted, Trump
commits suicide.

Plan to be cheated if he just pays a fine and moves on.

The more I am watching this the more I believe Trump will give up
elected politics and go back into show business. That social platform
I predicted is already in the works and we are just going to have to
see how successful it might turn out. He has 170,000,000 adult fans
already. If 30% of them are willing to stream his content it would be
bigger than Netflix.

The party is hinting that they may anoint DeSantis for their guy in
24. Southern governors do seem to do well in white house runs in the
last 45 years.
If Ronny can keep his Covid luck running he has a good place to start.
Florida is certainly making California and the Acela Corridor policies
look like failures.
We will probably have the answer by Memorial day on that. By then we
will be about as vaccinated as we are going to get. It going to be
open to anyone over 16 next week.
Nobody has accused him of groping them yet.
It was his opponent Gillum who was caught in the hotel room doing
crank with the male prostitute.

What a difference... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 16 February 17th 21 12:38 AM
What's the difference... JustWait General 34 October 21st 11 03:49 PM
What's the difference? Joe ASA 7 September 7th 07 08:52 AM
The Difference... Captain Lon ASA 40 April 24th 05 03:37 AM
What's the difference . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 7 January 8th 05 06:04 PM