Default Some Repugnants are upset...

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 11:39:39 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/27/21 11:31 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/26/21 7:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/26/21 3:03 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 10:38:36 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...because Joe Biden didn't entertain them the way they were used to
with the "former guy." No insults, plenty of policy, thoughtful answers.
Delightful.

Biden just kisses democrat ass now. Chuck and Nancy still are not
convinced he loves them enough tho.

You don't get big legislation done without agreeing on some major points
with your party.

Who the **** does he work for? Who the **** do the politicians work for?
The DNC? The RNC? Then maybe they should collect their huge windfalls from
the,, and not the people of the country!

We have a governmental system, Bilious, surprising as that may be to
you. That means a POTUS has to work with legislators to get an agenda
done. Biden has a legislative agenda. He's not the former guy who
believed signing statements were sufficient for everything.

We have a government system that has been corrupted! The founding Fathers
never envisioned legislators who spent 40-50+ years as nothing but a
legislator.

Life expectancy in 1789 was less than 40.
Next?

The life expectancy of poor people was 40. Rich people lived as long
as we do, particularly politicians. John Adams lived to 90.