Default Massage Parlor or Whore house ?

"While the U.S. has seen mass killings in recent years where police said gunmen had racist or misogynist motivations, advocates and scholars say the shootings this week at three Atlanta-area massage parlors targeted a group of people marginalized in more ways than one, in a crime that stitches together stigmas about race, gender, migrant work and sex work."

CBS Local - March 18, 2021
-- https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 13:55:51 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
wrote:

"While the U.S. has seen mass killings in recent years where police said gunmen had racist or misogynist motivations, advocates and scholars say the shootings this week at three Atlanta-area massage parlors targeted a group of people marginalized in more ways than one, in a crime that stitches together stigmas about race, gender, migrant work and sex work."

CBS Local - March 18, 2021
-- https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

I think we are going to find this guy wasn't going to those places to
get his nails done.

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 20:04:45 -0400, John wrote:

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 11:04:22 -0700, wrote:

--
https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

Beside, they're hookers. So, nobody really cares. I sure don't.

'Cause you're a sick ****.

I assume you figured out that was our eternal september asshole,.

Massage London NonNeoksGlils General 0 June 23rd 11 01:32 PM
As the whore turns... HK General 2 March 10th 09 12:49 AM
What a Whore! Joe ASA 0 July 31st 06 02:40 AM
Crack Whore Joe ASA 1 February 2nd 05 12:28 AM