BoatBanter.com

-   -   Massage Parlor or Whore house ? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187358-massage-parlor-whore-house.html)

bruce bowser March 18th 21 08:55 PM

Massage Parlor or Whore house ?

"While the U.S. has seen mass killings in recent years where police said gunmen had racist or misogynist motivations, advocates and scholars say the shootings this week at three Atlanta-area massage parlors targeted a group of people marginalized in more ways than one, in a crime that stitches together stigmas about race, gender, migrant work and sex work."

CBS Local - March 18, 2021
-- https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

[email protected] March 19th 21 02:51 AM

Massage Parlor or Whore house ?

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 13:55:51 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
wrote:

"While the U.S. has seen mass killings in recent years where police said gunmen had racist or misogynist motivations, advocates and scholars say the shootings this week at three Atlanta-area massage parlors targeted a group of people marginalized in more ways than one, in a crime that stitches together stigmas about race, gender, migrant work and sex work."

CBS Local - March 18, 2021
-- https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

I think we are going to find this guy wasn't going to those places to
get his nails done.

[email protected] March 20th 21 06:04 PM

--
https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

Beside, they're hookers. So, nobody really cares. I sure don't.

John[_6_] March 21st 21 12:04 AM

'Cause you're a sick ****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] March 21st 21 02:31 AM

wrote:

"While the U.S. has seen mass killings in recent years where police said gunmen had racist or misogynist motivations, advocates and scholars say the shootings this week at three Atlanta-area massage parlors targeted a group of people marginalized in more ways than one, in a crime that stitches together stigmas about race, gender, migrant work and sex work."

CBS Local - March 18, 2021
--
https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

Beside, they're hookers. So, nobody really cares. I sure don't.

'Cause you're a sick ****.

I assume you figured out that was our eternal september asshole,.

[email protected] March 21st 21 06:55 PM

wrote:

"While the U.S. has seen mass killings in recent years where police said gunmen had racist or misogynist motivations, advocates and scholars say the shootings this week at three Atlanta-area massage parlors targeted a group of people marginalized in more ways than one, in a crime that stitches together stigmas about race, gender, migrant work and sex work."

CBS Local - March 18, 2021
--
https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

Beside, they're hookers. So, nobody really cares. I sure don't.

'Cause you're a sick ****.

I assume you figured out that was our eternal september asshole,.

Spoofer!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

John[_6_] March 21st 21 09:05 PM

wrote:

"While the U.S. has seen mass killings in recent years where police said gunmen had racist or misogynist motivations, advocates and scholars say the shootings this week at three Atlanta-area massage parlors targeted a group of people marginalized in more ways than one, in a crime that stitches together stigmas about race, gender, migrant work and sex work."

CBS Local - March 18, 2021
--
https://www.cbs17.com/news/stigmas-o...anta-slayings/

Beside, they're hookers. So, nobody really cares. I sure don't.

'Cause you're a sick ****.

I assume you figured out that was our eternal september asshole,.

The spider asshole.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!