Default Russia, Iran Acted to Influence 2020 Presidential Election, Report Says

From the Wall Street Journal:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-authorized-influence-operations-to-hurt-bidens-2020-candidacy-report-says-11615918958

"Russian President Vladimir Putin authorized operations last year
intended to hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign and support
President Trump’s re-election while sowing discord to exacerbate
tension in the U.S., a U.S. intelligence assessment released Tuesday
said."
..
..
..
"Russia’s efforts relied on proxies linked to Russian intelligence
services, which promoted “influence narratives—including misleading or
unsubstantiated allegations against President Biden—to U.S. media
organizations, U.S. officials, and prominent U.S. individuals,
including some close to former President Trump and his
administration.”

Of course this begs the question of why Putin favored Trump over
Biden. Neither the WSJ or the intelligence assessment addressed that
important question. There has been speculation in the past that
Russian intelligence had compromising information on Trump but those
allegations have bever been proven. It's well known however that
Russia helped Trump secure financing for his business interests after
US banks refused to lend him more funds.

On 3/16/21 6:21 PM, Wayne B wrote:
From the Wall Street Journal:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-authorized-influence-operations-to-hurt-bidens-2020-candidacy-report-says-11615918958

"Russian President Vladimir Putin authorized operations last year
intended to hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign and support
President Trump’s re-election while sowing discord to exacerbate
tension in the U.S., a U.S. intelligence assessment released Tuesday
said."
.
.
.
"Russia’s efforts relied on proxies linked to Russian intelligence
services, which promoted “influence narratives—including misleading or
unsubstantiated allegations against President Biden—to U.S. media
organizations, U.S. officials, and prominent U.S. individuals,
including some close to former President Trump and his
administration.”

Of course this begs the question of why Putin favored Trump over
Biden. Neither the WSJ or the intelligence assessment addressed that
important question. There has been speculation in the past that
Russian intelligence had compromising information on Trump but those
allegations have bever been proven. It's well known however that
Russia helped Trump secure financing for his business interests after
US banks refused to lend him more funds.

We should be grateful Trump found himself a post-White House job as a
greeter at MAr-A-Lardo.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:21:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

From the Wall Street Journal:

[...]

Are you still giving a ****?

So you find 'speculation' important, eh Krause?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:21:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

From the Wall Street Journal:

[...]

What do you say? Let's nuke them.

Otherwise it is just the game we have been playing for 75 years with
them. Life's tough, wear a cup.
They try to meddle in our politics and we meddle in theirs (that is
everyone, not just Russia and Iran although Iran has the biggest
beef).

Since Iran wanted Trump gone, wouldn't they meddle FOR Biden?
I don't hear people getting upset about that.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:17:46 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:21:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

From the Wall Street Journal:

[...]

===

To me the real story is getting to the bottom of why Trump is soft on
Putin. Is it business dealings, blackmail or something else?

On 3/16/21 11:20 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:17:46 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:21:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

From the Wall Street Journal:

[...]

Golden showers videos?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 23:20:21 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:17:46 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:21:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

From the Wall Street Journal:

[...]

Maybe you should speculate for us like Harry does.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:23:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/16/21 11:20 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:17:46 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:21:03 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

From the Wall Street Journal:

[...]

There, Wayne, some speculation to follow up on.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:17:46 -0400, wrote:On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:21:03 -0400, Wayne wrote:From the Wall Street Journal:https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-authorized-influence-operations-to-hurt-bidens-2020-candidacy-report-says-11615918958"Russian President Vladimir Putin authorized operations last yearintended to hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign and supportPresident Trump’s re-election while sowing discord to exacerbatetension in the U.S., a U.S. intelligence assessment released Tuesdaysaid."..."Russia’s efforts relied on proxies linked to Russian intelligenceservices, which promoted “influence narratives—including misleading orunsubstantiated allegations against President Biden—to U.S. mediaorganizations, U.S. officials, and prominent U.S. individuals,including some close to former President Trump and hisadministration.”Of course this begs the question of why Putin favored Trump overBiden. Neither the WSJ or the intelligence assessment addressed thatimportant question. There has been speculation in the past thatRussian intelligence had compromising information on Trump but thoseallegations have bever been proven. It's well known however thatRussia helped Trump secure financing for his business interests afterUS banks refused to lend him more funds.What do you say? Let's nuke them. Otherwise it is just the game we have been playing for 75 years withthem. Life's tough, wear a cup.They try to meddle in our politics and we meddle in theirs (that iseveryone, not just Russia and Iran although Iran has the biggestbeef).Since Iran wanted Trump gone, wouldn't they meddle FOR Biden?I don't hear people getting upset about that. ===To me the real story is getting to the bottom of why Trump is soft onPutin. Is it business dealings, blackmail or something else?

Biden's in the news now. No comments on how he"s doing?
--
Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Drinking and Boating Under the Influence Bryan General 3 May 12th 07 02:12 AM
Neal acted like a liberal Lonny B ASA 1 April 2nd 05 03:32 AM
Capt. Neal's influence on the sailing world is all over Simple Simon ASA 2 October 19th 03 03:22 AM
Genetic or regional influence? Bill Oskars ASA 2 August 27th 03 12:33 AM