Default Logic

From a friend:

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time
to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist
movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of
ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA (National Rifle Association) murders 0 people and receives $$$$ 0
nothing in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year
and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D.,
and candidates running for office.

8 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and
probably has a trillion rounds. The other side has crying closets and is
confused about which bathroom to use. Now tell me, how do you think that would
end?

Don't be afraid to share this. There's more logic and common sense expressed
here than probably anything you have seen on the news today.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 15:47:39 -0500, John wrote:

From a friend:

[...]

I'm not afraid to share it!

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Mon, 08 Mar 2021 09:06:39 -0800, justan wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 15:47:39 -0500, John wrote:

From a friend:

[...]

Me too!

--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 09 Mar 2021 15:47:10 -0800, John wrote:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2021 09:06:39 -0800, justan wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 15:47:39 -0500, John wrote:

From a friend:

[...]

You were spoofed!

No logic - none at all . . . Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] Cruising 6 November 9th 14 01:55 PM
Logic? [email protected] General 4 February 7th 13 02:44 PM
Logic question Jack[_3_] General 1 August 13th 10 07:39 PM
Logic question Harry[_5_] General 3 August 13th 10 06:48 PM
Fallacies of logic Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 4th 08 12:18 AM