Default .45 auto rim

Who shoots these? Cleaning the garage, found a box of 50. Must have been
my dads. I see they sell for $2.50 each on midway.

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 05:16:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Who shoots these? Cleaning the garage, found a box of 50. Must have been
my dads. I see they sell for $2.50 each on midway.

If you lived in a more enlightened state I would say sell them but
they might give you the Folsom prison blues out there.
Some guy with a 1917 would like to have them tho.

Bill Wrote in message:r
Who shoots these? Cleaning the garage, found a box of 50. Must have beenmy dads. I see they sell for $2.50 each on midway.

Wow. It seems that every time a damn liberal gets in office there
is a run on guns and ammo prices sky-rocket. The only thing
Walmart carries is shotguns and shells. Sleepy Joe loves
shotguns. But don't shoot to kill, he says. He's almost as nutty
as Fat Harry.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 07:55:55 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:r
Who shoots these? Cleaning the garage, found a box of 50. Must have beenmy dads. I see they sell for $2.50 each on midway.

Wow. It seems that every time a damn liberal gets in office there
is a run on guns and ammo prices sky-rocket. The only thing
Walmart carries is shotguns and shells. Sleepy Joe loves
shotguns. But don't shoot to kill, he says. He's almost as nutty
as Fat Harry.

Oh, just stop whining...

https://tinyurl.com/9jxjhc

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 09:18:04 -0800, wrote:

Freedom Isn't Free!

Auto pilots Cameron Starr General 2 January 4th 07 08:37 PM
Auto Reviews on ASA Joe ASA 0 August 6th 06 04:20 AM
Boat vs Auto GPS anchorlt Cruising 15 November 28th 04 01:16 PM