Default Save Your Aunt Jemima containers

As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.

I just opened a new bottle of that racist syrup the other day for my
wife who actually likes it. It will still suck after they change the
name. I am a maple fan.

On Wednesday, 3 March 2021 at 17:26:00 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/3/21 2:48 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.

I just opened a new bottle of that racist syrup the other day for my
wife who actually likes it. It will still suck after they change the
name. I am a maple fan.

Your moron transplanted Floridian, Just-An-Asshole, doesn't understand
that the depiction of Aunt Jemima was offensive because it showed a
black woman in a subservient role, as a kitchen servant.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Justine would love to have a couple of those kitchen servants if she could get away with it.
It would keep her dainty hands from getting soiled

On 3/3/21 2:48 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.

I just opened a new bottle of that racist syrup the other day for my
wife who actually likes it. It will still suck after they change the
name. I am a maple fan.

Your moron transplanted Floridian, Just-An-Asshole, doesn't understand
that the depiction of Aunt Jemima was offensive because it showed a
black woman in a subservient role, as a kitchen servant.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Justine would love to have a couple of those kitchen servants if she
could get away with it.
It would keep her dainty hands from getting soiled

What an uncivil, racist you are.

Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Wednesday, 3 March 2021 at 17:26:00 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/3/21 2:48 PM, wrote: On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word. I just opened a new bottle of that racist syrup the other day for my wife who actually likes it. It will still suck after they change the name. I am a maple fan. Your moron transplanted Floridian, Just-An-Asshole, doesn't understand that the depiction of Aunt Jemima was offensive because it showed a black woman in a subservient role, as a kitchen servant. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Justine would love to have a couple of those kitchen servants if she could get away with it. It would keep her dainty hands from getting soiled What an uncivil, racist you are.

Those two morons certainly compliment each other, don't they.

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 4:26:00 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/3/21 2:48 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.

I just opened a new bottle of that racist syrup the other day for my
wife who actually likes it. It will still suck after they change the
name. I am a maple fan.

Your moron transplanted Floridian, Just-An-Asshole, doesn't understand
that the depiction of Aunt Jemima was offensive because it showed a
black woman in a subservient role, as a kitchen servant.

She was a chef, idiot. Only people like you that are looking to be offended think she was a servant.