Default Save Your Aunt Jemima containers

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 01:54:44 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 00:34:09 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 18:24:29 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/6/21 9:43 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 09:05:16 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 00:25:59 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2021 21:57:03 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 08:59:17 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 17:15:56 -0800, justan wrote:On
Thu, 04 Mar 2021 15:54:43 -0500,
wrote:On Thu,
4 Mar 2021 07:35:09 -0500 (EST), justan
Wrote in message:r On Wed, 3 Mar
2021 15:01:26 -0500 (EST), justan
Wrote in message:r On Wed, 3 Mar 2021
08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:As a reminder of
saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.I just opened a new
bottle of that racist syrup the other day for mywife who actually
likes it. It will still suck after they change thename. I am a
maple fan.For Eggo wafflea A.J. is just fine. Save the certified
maple syrup for Ice cream, french toast and other delights. Do
they use it for bananas foster?Why would anyone eat eggos? Real
waffles are pretty easy. Are you inviting me for breakfast?
Give me a minute to find my car keys.Let me know when you
are comingI'll be there in the
morning!----Android NewsGroup
Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ex.htmlWaffles
are
really easy if you make up the dry ingredients ahead oftime
(pancake
mix is not waffle mix, sorry Jemima). I keep
it in a zipbag and just
add the egg(s) milk and butter.

Ahh, well and good but, isnt it a pain in the neck to hollow out
all those perfectly square syrup pockets?

That wasn't me, by the way, who threatened to ruin your morning.

At this point I wouldn't mind if Freddy Kruger stopped by. I am ready
to be done with this Covid bull****.

===

I think there's light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully not a train
coming. Two big ifs however: People have got to get the vaccines;
and we've got to stay ahead of the mutations.

Yup, Trump did good. Now if only Biden could get the damn stuff distributed.

===

Yes, that hydroxychloroquine turned out to be a real wonder drug. It's
a wonder it didn't kill anyone, at least that we know of. Say what
you want about Biden but I'm seeing improvement in both vaccine
production and distribution, and a lot less a**holish rhetoric.

I really do not understand the continuing worship of Donald Trump on the
part of anyone with a working brain or the excuses still being made for
his behavior. Trump was and remains an absolute horror story and while
it is too early for history's judgment, I feel confident he will be
recalled as the worst POTUS in history from the first one to him.

Biden seems to be trying to do his best in COVID and in undoing some
of the damage Trump did to use domestically and around the world. He
also seems to be a decent guy, something Trump apparently never was.

What real damage did Trump do to us overseas? Making China responsible for
stealing intellectual property? Telling Europe to pay their bills and pay
for their own defense? Winding down wars in the Middle East?

Hopefully, Wayne and Harry will answer.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Only truly screwed up thing Trump did, was letting Israel move the
government location to Jerusalem.

Support more expansion on the west bank and allowing Bibi to dictate
Iran policy.

Seem as if most of the screwed up international was Israel based. Jarad?

Just ignore the troll Bill...

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Wrote in message:r
[...]

He does stay at Bibi's house when he is in the neighborhood and Trump
thinks he is some kind of boy genius. He was successful with getting
agreements between Israel and some of the Arab countries that like
money as much as Allah but those are not the ones we have trouble
with.

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:20:35 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 17:55:20 -0500, John wrote:

wrote:On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 07:35:09 -0500 (EST), justan Wrote in message:r On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 15:01:26 -0500 (EST), justan Wrote in message:r On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.I just opened a new bottle of that racist syrup the other day for mywife who actually likes it. It will still suck after they change thename. I am a maple fan.For Eggo wafflea A.J. is just fine. Save the certified maple syrup for Ice cream, french toast and other delights. Do they use it for bananas foster?Why would anyone eat eggos? Real waffles are pretty easy. Are you inviting me for breakfast? Give me a minute to find my car keys.Let me know when you are comingI'll be there in

[...]

It's good to see you and Biden showing togetherness. He gives no credit to Trump
for 'Warp Speed' either. Makes him appear a selfish asshole.

===

As always, you're entitled to your opinion - even when it's wrong and
misguided! :-)

Do some reading before laying it all at Trump's feet. Elon Musk played his part
also.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ronavirus-drug

Did Biden have a hand in 'Warp Speed', or did 'Warp Speed' not play a part in
getting the vaccines developed, in your correct and well-guided opinion.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Ignore the troll!