dave kelley

Default Handling Stories Sought

I'm working on a book and am looking for anecdotes of what NOT to when
it comes to boating, especially handling. Nothing with a terrible
outcome. Having written for everything from Boating World to Robb Report
for the past 15 years, I have loads of personal mishaps, but I'm hoping
to get some other tales included. Anonymity will be assured if requested.

Thanks. If you're interested in sharing your story, email me directly
at: (the address in the headers is
obviously a spamtrap).

dave kelley

--
http://www.davekelleyonline.com
Jim Woodward

Length? Payment? Photos?

--
Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

..
"dave kelley" wrote in message
I'm working on a book and am looking for anecdotes of what NOT to when
it comes to boating, especially handling. Nothing with a terrible
outcome. Having written for everything from Boating World to Robb Report
for the past 15 years, I have loads of personal mishaps, but I'm hoping
to get some other tales included. Anonymity will be assured if requested.

Thanks. If you're interested in sharing your story, email me directly
at: (the address in the headers is
obviously a spamtrap).

dave kelley

--
http://www.davekelleyonline.com

Tom Dacon

Dave, the spammers that harvest email addresses from Usenet look in the body
of the messages too sometimes. So putting your true email address in the
body of the message doesn't protect you.

Tom Dacon

"dave kelley" wrote in message
I'm working on a book and am looking for anecdotes of what NOT to when
it comes to boating, especially handling. Nothing with a terrible
outcome. Having written for everything from Boating World to Robb Report
for the past 15 years, I have loads of personal mishaps, but I'm hoping
to get some other tales included. Anonymity will be assured if requested.

Thanks. If you're interested in sharing your story, email me directly
at: (the address in the headers is
obviously a spamtrap).

dave kelley

--
http://www.davekelleyonline.com

dave kelley

In article ,
"Tom Dacon" wrote:

Dave, the spammers that harvest email addresses from Usenet look in the body
of the messages too sometimes. So putting your true email address in the
body of the message doesn't protect you.

That's why the email address given is used only for this one project and
will then be disabled.

dave

--
http://www.davekelleyonline.com
dave kelley

In article ,
"Jim Woodward" jameslwoodward at attbi dot com wrote:

Length? Payment? Photos?

No payment or photos, sorry. Just collecting anecdotes.

dave

--
http://www.davekelleyonline.com