Default Serious Question about Rush Limbaugh

Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative
buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I
haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.

No, I am not going to make the effort to quaff a few brewskis before I
get in the line to visit his grave so I can **** on it. That would be
too much of a demonstration of caring.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 16:27:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative
buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I
haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.

No, I am not going to make the effort to quaff a few brewskis before I
get in the line to visit his grave so I can **** on it. That would be
too much of a demonstration of caring.

Harry, I'd bet most folks would think their **** too valuable to waste on your
grace. Well, maybe Donnie wouldn't.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative
buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I
haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.

They may have him stuffed and post pictures of him sitting at the EIB
mike while they play reruns.
I just heard him on the radio a couple days ago. I was in my FIL's
Cadillac outside the dentist waiting for him to get his teeth cleaned
and I turned on the radio. I didn't have a clue what the stations were
anymore so I was just hitting next and I heard a familiar voice. Rush
was back from the dead. About 30 seconds in I hit next again and
settled on an oldies station.
All I know for sure is I am bringing a thumb drive with my tunes next
time. There has to be a USB port somewhere in that car. The
commercials are miserable.

wrote:

Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative
buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I
haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.

No, I am not going to make the effort to quaff a few brewskis before I
get in the line to visit his grave so I can **** on it. That would be
too much of a demonstration of caring.

Harry, I'd bet most folks would think their **** too valuable to waste on your
grace. Well, maybe Donnie wouldn't.

I would think after 30 years in the Army you would never want to stand
in line again anyway. ;-)

wrote:

Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative
buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I
haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.

They may have him stuffed and post pictures of him sitting at the EIB
mike while they play reruns.
I just heard him on the radio a couple days ago. I was in my FIL's
Cadillac outside the dentist waiting for him to get his teeth cleaned
and I turned on the radio. I didn't have a clue what the stations were
anymore so I was just hitting next and I heard a familiar voice. Rush
was back from the dead. About 30 seconds in I hit next again and
settled on an oldies station.
All I know for sure is I am bringing a thumb drive with my tunes next
time. There has to be a USB port somewhere in that car. The
commercials are miserable.

===

Depends on the age of the car - probably no USB port if it's more than
10 years old, maybe an aux-in if you're lucky. I have a handy device
for getting tunes in my ancient Toyota Tundra. It's a minature FM
transmitter that gets power from a 12 volt lighter plug, and gets it's
audio input from a standard mini jack. So if you've got MP3s on your
smart phone, just plug into the headphone jack and you are on the air.
Frequency of the transmitter can be set to an empty slot in the FM
band.

https://www.amazon.com/JETech-Wireless-Transmitter-Phones-Charger/dp/B00URUJWPW

wrote:

[...]

My wife's 08 Lincoln has USB and can address 32m.
It is a 2019 CTS. I am sure it has a USB port somewhere.
I tried those FM modulators years ago and they sucked. I have been
doing this "MP3 in your car thing" since 1999 using all sorts of
interfaces. A tape adapter is better than the FM modulator.
I have real in dash MP3 players in everything now but I do miss my
PCs.
None of these make it easy to select songs. My PC responded to a 10
key pad, juke box style, same as the tiki bar and the ones on my TVs.

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 02:24:20 -0500, Wayne wrote:On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 20:32:21 -0500,
wrote:On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 16:27:31 -0500, Keyser wrote:Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.They may have him stuffed and post pictures of him sitting at the EIBmike while they play reruns. I just heard him on the radio a couple days ago. I was in my FIL'sCadillac outside the dentist waiting for him to get his teeth cleanedand I turned on the radio. I didn't have a clue what the stations wereanymore so I was just hitting next and I heard a familiar voice. Rushwas back from the dead. About 30 seconds in I hit next again andsettled on an oldies station. All I know for sure is I am bringing a thumb drive with my tunes nexttime. There has to be a USB port somewhere in that car. Thecommercials are miserable.===Depends on the age of the car - probably no USB port if it's more than10 years old, maybe an aux-in if you're lucky. I have a handy devicefor getting tunes in my ancient Toyota Tundra. It's a minature FMtransmitter that gets power from a 12 volt lighter plug, and gets it'saudio input from a standard mini jack. So if you've got MP3s on yoursmart phone, just plug into the headphone jack and you are on the air.Frequency of the transmitter can be set to an empty slot in the FMband.https://www.amazon.com/JETech-Wireless-Transmitter-Phones-Charger/dp/B00URUJWPWMy wife's 08 Lincoln has USB and can address 32m.It is a 2019 CTS. I am sure it has a USB port somewhere. I tried those FM modulators years ago and they sucked. I have beendoing this "MP3 in your car thing" since 1999 using all sorts ofinterfaces. A tape adapter is better than the FM modulator. I have real in dash MP3 players in everything now but I do miss myPCs.None of these make it easy to select songs. My PC responded to a 10key pad, juke box style, same as the tiki bar and the ones on my TVs.

I have a very small bluetooth keyboard that will bluetooth to your
player with a screen. You can glue it to your dashboard or
steering wheel if you choose. Made by ARTECK and available on
Amazon.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 11:19:55 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
[...]

How does it interface to your car radio?