Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Serious Question about Rush Limbaugh

On 2/25/21 8:32 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 16:27:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative
buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I
haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.

They may have him stuffed and post pictures of him sitting at the EIB
mike while they play reruns.
I just heard him on the radio a couple days ago. I was in my FIL's
Cadillac outside the dentist waiting for him to get his teeth cleaned
and I turned on the radio. I didn't have a clue what the stations were
anymore so I was just hitting next and I heard a familiar voice. Rush
was back from the dead. About 30 seconds in I hit next again and
settled on an oldies station.
All I know for sure is I am bringing a thumb drive with my tunes next
time. There has to be a USB port somewhere in that car. The
commercials are miserable.

Saw another update that claimed Limbaugh has been buried in a cemetery
in St. Louis, and the **** on His Grave line has already formed.

https://ibb.co/FgsprsL
https://ibb.co/7YvQX3p

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *