Default Serious Question about Rush Limbaugh

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:49:36 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 16:27:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Has Limbaugh been buried? If so, where? One of my mildly conservative
buddies said Limbaugh was buried at sea, but I don't believe that. I
haven't been able to google up either a funeral service or burial.

No, I am not going to make the effort to quaff a few brewskis before I
get in the line to visit his grave so I can **** on it. That would be
too much of a demonstration of caring.

Harry, I'd bet most folks would think their **** too valuable to waste on your
grace. Well, maybe Donnie wouldn't.

I would think after 30 years in the Army you would never want to stand
in line again anyway. ;-)