Default Where Justine and Herring ...

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 5:50:42 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 18:07:31 UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 14:28:12 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 11:34:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: ...get together to exchange intelligence... https://ibb.co/xGC9Xh6 -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * SNERK! That looks like where you spent your life cleaning.How would y'all know that, Swill?Did you spend your life hanging around men's washrooms hoping to get lucky?

Donny boy. Dont tell me that's the reason you chose that
profession? I'd imagine you could find better places to hook
up.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

I suppose the 'merican navee would be more to your liking.
You'd have a captive crew on your long deployments.
SNERK!
BTW...how many virgins did y'all break in?

I've heard that as you age you revert to a child-like state. Your infantile comments prove that. Or maybe it's just the canuck in you.

True North wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 11:34:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...get together to exchange intelligence...

https://ibb.co/xGC9Xh6

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

SNERK!

That looks like where you spent your life cleaning.

How would y'all know that, Swill?
Did you spend your life hanging around men's washrooms hoping to get lucky?

Nope, I hired people to clean ****houses. Could have employed you if you
lived here.

You couldn't afford me.
Im not like those poor guys who line up outside your Home Depot, hoping
you'll throw them a few crumbs.

Did not hire those workers. And they are workers. Not sitting on their
ass collecting welfare. We hired legal people with clean driving records.
My partner, who was an IBM engineer, and I owned a large porta-potty
company on the side. Enough profit to put a couple kids through Cal Poly.
Unlike Harry, who boasted of hiring people, which I truly doubt, and his
business is so great, that he went in to bankruptcy twice. Now who is
stupid? A guy who spent his life as toilet cleaner/janitor or a twice
bankrupt, **** poor writer, or someone who lives in a nice house, owns a
nice boat, and no mortgage?

True North wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you would have been a PLO if you were in the service.

Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 16:40:13 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 14:28:12 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 11:34:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: ...get together to exchange intelligence... https://ibb.co/xGC9Xh6 -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * SNERK! That looks like where you spent your life cleaning. How would y'all know that, Swill? Did you spend your life hanging around men's washrooms hoping to get lucky? Nope, I hired people to clean ****houses. Could have employed you if you lived here. You couldn't afford me. Im not like those poor guys who line up outside your Home Depot, hoping you'll throw them a few crumbs. Did not hire those workers. And they are workers. Not sitting on theirass collecting welfare. We hired legal people with clean driving records. My partner, who was an IBM engineer, and I owned a large porta-pottycompany on the side. Enough profit to put a couple kids through Cal Poly. Unlike Harry, who boasted of hiring people, which I truly doubt, and hisbusiness is so great, that he went in to bankruptcy twice. Now who isstupid? A guy who spent his life as toilet cleaner/janitor or a twicebankrupt, **** poor writer, or someone who lives in a nice house, owns anice boat, and no mortgage?

Can I answer that?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

True North Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 18:07:31 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 14:28:12 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 11:34:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: ...get together to exchange intelligence... https://ibb.co/xGC9Xh6 -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * SNERK! That looks like where you spent your life cleaning.How would y'all know that, Swill?Did you spend your life hanging around men's washrooms hoping to get lucky? Donny boy. Dont tell me that's the reason you chose that profession? I'd imagine you could find better places to hook up. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...et/index.htmlI suppose the 'merican navee would be more to your liking.You'd have a captive crew on your long deployments.SNERK!BTW...how many virgins did y'all break in?

I did my duty and served my country. A little **** ant snot who
did nothing but clean toilets hasn"t even earned the right to
lick my boots. That goes for cowardly draft dodgers as
well.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

True North wrote:
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 11:34:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...get together to exchange intelligence...

https://ibb.co/xGC9Xh6

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

SNERK!

That looks like where you spent your life cleaning.

How would y'all know that, Swill?
Did you spend your life hanging around men's washrooms hoping to get lucky?

He's not a retired janitor. How often did you 'get lucky'? Must have been
frequently if you spent your life cleaning toilets.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North wrote:
[...]

That is a hard one!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 19:40:15 UTC-4, justan wrote:
[...]

I did my duty and serviced my company. A hard working individual who
did nothing but work in service to his country has earned the right to
boot my ass. That goes for everyone else as
well.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

There, I fixed it for y'all.

True North wrote:
[...]

Your English in the fixing, even for a janitor, SUCKS! Bigly.

John Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:02:31 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 16:40:13 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 14:28:12 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 11:34:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: ...get together to exchange intelligence... https://ibb.co/xGC9Xh6 -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * SNERK! That looks like where you spent your life cleaning. How would y'all know that, Swill? Did you spend your life hanging around men's washrooms hoping to get lucky? Nope, I hired people to clean ****houses. Could have employed you if you lived here. You couldn't afford me. Im not like those poor guys who line up outside your Home Depot, hoping you'll throw them a few crumbs. Did not hire those workers. And they are workers. Not sitting on theirass collecting welfare. We hired legal people with clean driving records. My partner, who was an IBM engineer, and I owned a large porta-pottycompany on the side. Enough profit to put a couple kids through Cal Poly. Unlike Harry, who boasted of hiring people, which I truly doubt, and hisbusiness is so great, that he went in to bankruptcy twice. Now who isstupid? A guy who spent his life as toilet cleaner/janitor or a twicebankrupt, **** poor writer, or someone who lives in a nice house, owns anice boat, and no mortgage?That is a hard one!--Freedom Isn't Free!

I know. Do you have to pick just one?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Hey Justine..... True North[_2_] General 5 December 6th 18 07:11 PM
Hey Herring. Tim General 11 December 13th 16 03:30 PM
For Herring jps General 6 May 1st 14 01:13 PM
Justine McAllister Cold Spring Hudson River Pierre Lanuéjols Tall Ship Photos 0 June 15th 10 12:52 AM
Say, Herring... Boater General 9 November 18th 08 10:04 PM