Default Wall Street Journal: He may run again, but he wo n?t winanother national election.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/18/21 9:49 AM, True North wrote:

Im thinking The John probably got that photo from you and you sure as hell know it's fake.
Too bad, I was already dreaming what I'd spend the money on.

I just don't have the patience for morons like Justine anymore.

Translation: You don’t have any payday lenders that will loan you money to
bet.

Good Covid news from the Wall Street Journal Wayne B General 47 February 18th 21 05:03 PM
GOP's Wall Street Journal blasts McCain...again. Arrrrgh! General 0 September 19th 08 09:51 PM
Wall Street Journal sez: hk General 0 August 10th 08 05:33 PM
As seen on Oprah, 20/20, the Wall Street Journal [email protected] General 1 August 8th 07 02:27 PM
Wall Street Journal on Mari-Cha IV Auerbach Boat Building 1 May 26th 05 06:07 PM