Default Possible witness?

In a statement on Friday night, U.S. Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler,
Republican of Washington, one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach
Trump, said that the top House Republican, U.S. Rep. Kevin McCarthy,
called Trump frantically on Jan. 6 as the Capitol was being besieged by
thousands of pro-Trump supporters trying to stop Congress from counting
Electoral College votes that would confirm his loss.

She said McCarthy asked Trump “to publicly and forcefully call off the
riot.” Trump replied by saying that antifa, not his supporters, was
responsible. When McCarthy said that was not true, the former president
was curt. “Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the
election than you are,” Trump said, according Beutler’s account of what
McCarthy told her.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:r
[...]

Ergo hear-say.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:51:55 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

In a statement on Friday night, U.S. Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler,
Republican of Washington, one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach
Trump, said that the top House Republican, U.S. Rep. Kevin McCarthy,
called Trump frantically on Jan. 6 as the Capitol was being besieged by
thousands of pro-Trump supporters trying to stop Congress from counting
Electoral College votes that would confirm his loss.

She said McCarthy asked Trump to publicly and forcefully call off the
riot. Trump replied by saying that antifa, not his supporters, was
responsible. When McCarthy said that was not true, the former president
was curt. Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the
election than you are, Trump said, according Beutlers account of what
McCarthy told her.

That does not constitute incitement in any way, shape or form. So why bring it
up during an impeachment trial?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Saturday, 13 February 2021 at 12:25:44 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:51:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:
[...]

What are y'all now Johnny, some kind of Philadelphia lawyer?
Stick to what y'all know best, stirring the contents of your toilet bowl.

John Wrote in message:r
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:51:55 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote:In a statement on Friday night, U.S. Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, Republican of Washington, one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump, said that the top House Republican, U.S. Rep. Kevin McCarthy, called Trump frantically on Jan. 6 as the Capitol was being besieged by thousands of pro-Trump supporters trying to stop Congress from counting Electoral College votes that would confirm his loss.She said McCarthy asked Trump to publicly and forcefully call off the riot. Trump replied by saying that antifa, not his supporters, was responsible. When McCarthy said that was not true, the former president was curt. Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are, Trump said, according Beutlers account of what McCarthy told her.That does not constitute incitement in any way, shape or form. So why bring itup during an impeachment trial?--Freedom Isn't Free!

I just watched a few minutes of the trial. A couple of the
statements caught my ear. The riots were planned well ahead of
time by several organizations according to our intelligence and
law enforcement community.
according to one of the rioters, Trump refused to support them
during the riots. These were in the closing arguements by one of
the manager bimbos. Trump must have paid the bimbo to say that,
eh?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

True North Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, 13 February 2021 at 12:25:44 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:51:55 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote: In a statement on Friday night, U.S. Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, Republican of Washington, one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump, said that the top House Republican, U.S. Rep. Kevin McCarthy, called Trump frantically on Jan. 6 as the Capitol was being besieged by thousands of pro-Trump supporters trying to stop Congress from counting Electoral College votes that would confirm his loss. She said McCarthy asked Trump ?to publicly and forcefully call off the riot.? Trump replied by saying that antifa, not his supporters, was responsible. When McCarthy said that was not true, the former president was curt. ?Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,? Trump said, according Beutler?s account of what McCarthy told her. That does not constitute incitement in any way, shape or form. So why bring it up during an impeachment trial? -- Freedom Isn't Free!What are y'all now Johnny, some kind of Philadelphia lawyer?Stick to what y'all know best, stirring the contents of your toilet bowl.

It doesnt take a lawyer to trip up your fat buddy.