View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default Possible witness?

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
In a statement on Friday night, U.S. Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, Republican of Washington, one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump, said that the top House Republican, U.S. Rep. Kevin McCarthy, called Trump frantically on Jan. 6 as the Capitol was being besieged by thousands of pro-Trump supporters trying to stop Congress from counting Electoral College votes that would confirm his loss.She said McCarthy asked Trump ?to publicly and forcefully call off the riot.? Trump replied by saying that antifa, not his supporters, was responsible. When McCarthy said that was not true, the former president was curt. ?Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,? Trump said, according Beutler?s account of what McCarthy told her.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Ergo hear-say.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html