Default "Reportedly" is another word for...

On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 10:29:35 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/13/21 12:23 AM, wrote: On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote: ...BULL****. As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to believe every word. The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today. This whole kubuki theater is a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. Trump is going to be acquitted comfortably and the democrats will just have given him another win to brag about. In a way I was hoping he would be convicted so he could sue the congress and get a SCOTUS decision about ex post facto impeachment trials. I think we already know how Roberts feels by his failure to even dignify it with his presence.. He is essentially saying this is not a "presidential impeachment" because if it was he is constitutionally required to be there. The article says "Shall" not "May". Roberts presides over a real impeachment trial

There. I fixed it for you.

"Impeachment
A process that is used to charge, try, and remove public officials for misconduct while in office."

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/impeachment

By definition this is no impeachment. It's a political witch hunt. As Time magazine points out, the liberal cabal has already conspired to rig the election in order to remove Trump and install Biden as POTUS. They won. This is just the swamp's vendetta playing out.

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/13/21 12:23 AM, wrote: On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote: ...BULL****. As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to believe every word. The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today. This whole kubuki theater is a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. Trump is going to be acquitted comfortably and the democrats will just have given him another win to brag about. In a way I was hoping he would be convicted so he could sue the congress and get a SCOTUS decision about ex post facto impeachment trials. I think we already know how Roberts feels by his failure to even dignify it with his presence. He is essentially saying this is not a "presidential impeachment" because if it was he is constitutionally required to be there. The article says "Shall" not "May". Roberts presides over an impeachment trial when the POTUS is still in office. There's no requirement he do so after the term of the POTUS ends. Then how can this be an ?impeachment ??

I cant wait for Tubbys answer.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 09:08:53 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/21 12:23 AM, wrote:
[...]

There is no point in impeaching the POTUS after he leaves either but
the moronic democrats tried ... and failed ... again.

You just gave Trump another talking point. How does that make you
feel?
Maybe you and Wayne can go to your safe place and hug. You were on the
same side.

See Trump is a uniter ;-)

wrote:

On 2/13/21 12:23 AM, wrote:
[...]

Trump was impeached before he left office. He is finished as a candidate.
Mission accomplished.

--
Lock Trump Up

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:32:43 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze

wrote:

On 2/13/21 12:23 AM, wrote:
[...]

If they really thought he was finished as a candidate, why the charade
in the Senate?
You folks really need to get your story straight. You are looking
foolish.
All Nancy and Chuck did was give Trump 3 more weeks to dominate the
news cycle and let him win one more time.
Do you feel better?

On 2/13/21 7:34 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:32:43 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 09:08:53 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/21 12:23 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Yes, I do. A lot more negative info about Trump came out. Now,
hopefully, there will be a couple of criminal trials involving Trump.
Who knows, the world might get lucky.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/13/21 7:34 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:32:43 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 09:08:53 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/21 12:23 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Maybe Trump sues Nancy and the House. Illegal proceedings.