Default "Reportedly" is another word for...

....BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John wrote:
...BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I agree with this post in its entirety.

On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 22:26:59 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
John wrote:
...BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I agree with this post in its entirety.

Wow...talk about planting a big wet kiss on The Johns' stinky ass!
If y'all had a lick of sense you'd be embarrassed.

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote:

...BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.

===

We all understand that you are upset about your hero making such an
ass of himself. I try very hard to not post anything that hasn't been
verified from a number of sources but you have to realize that not
everyone can go on the record and be quoted by name, rank and serial
number. And as far as anyone knows Trump doesn't tape record his
conversations like Nixon did. Other people have done it for him
however.

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote:

...BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.

This whole kubuki theater is a lot of sound and fury signifying
nothing. Trump is going to be acquitted comfortably and the democrats
will just have given him another win to brag about.
In a way I was hoping he would be convicted so he could sue the
congress and get a SCOTUS decision about ex post facto impeachment
trials. I think we already know how Roberts feels by his failure to
even dignify it with his presence. He is essentially saying this is
not a "presidential impeachment" because if it was he is
constitutionally required to be there.
The article says "Shall" not "May".

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 22:26:59 UTC-4, Alex wrote: John wrote: ...BULL****. As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to believe every word. The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today. -- Freedom Isn't Free! I agree with this post in its entirety.Wow...talk about planting a big wet kiss on The Johns' stinky ass!If y'all had a lick of sense you'd be embarrassed.

You didnt get it did you? He was mocking you.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote:...BULL****.As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so manyanti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem tobelieve every word.The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.===We all understand that you are upset about your hero making such anass of himself. I try very hard to not post anything that hasn't beenverified from a number of sources but you have to realize that noteveryone can go on the record and be quoted by name, rank and serialnumber. And as far as anyone knows Trump doesn't tape record hisconversations like Nixon did. Other people have done it for himhowever.

Reportedly Wayne. You have finally fallen in at the deep end
without a life preserver :-)

On 2/13/21 12:23 AM, wrote:
[...]

Roberts presides over an impeachment trial when the POTUS is still in
office. There's no requirement he do so after the term of the POTUS ends.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

John wrote:
...BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I agree with this post in its entirety.

Wow...talk about planting a big wet kiss on The Johns' stinky ass!
If y'all had a lick of sense you'd be embarrassed.

Wow, what a dumbass. He uses a parody, and you hop on it like stink on ****! You
recognized it, eh?

Donnie, you're a laugh a minute!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 23:31:42 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote:

...BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.

===

We all understand that you are upset about your hero making such an
ass of himself. I try very hard to not post anything that hasn't been
verified from a number of sources but you have to realize that not
everyone can go on the record and be quoted by name, rank and serial
number. And as far as anyone knows Trump doesn't tape record his
conversations like Nixon did. Other people have done it for him
however.

Your assertions lack the logic you called for earlier. Trump is neither my hero,
nor was he present at Senate trial today. The Democrats made asses of themselves
for the past four days! Yesterday's defenders provided a great display of the
Democrats' absolute hypocrisy.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!