Default Yo Donnie

On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 22:09:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/11/21 8:20 PM, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 20:30:44 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:58:25 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free!

ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A
WORKOUT?
You reckon that'll turn him on? I realize he and Donnie usually have their minds
on anal or genital activities.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

That's what happens to good decent folk when they roll around in the mud with pigs.

I would bet a shiny quarter Herring hasn't had sex with a woman for more
than a decade, if not longer. Hell, I'd bet another quarter even his
hand turns him down. That just leaves Sweet Justine.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

Hee, hee. That's what suckups do!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:26:40 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 22:09:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/11/21 8:20 PM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 20:30:44 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:58:25 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free! ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A WORKOUT? You reckon that'll turn him on? I realize he and Donnie usually have their minds on anal or genital activities. -- Freedom Isn't Free! That's what happens to good decent folk when they roll around in the mud with pigs. I would bet a shiny quarter Herring hasn't had sex with a woman for more than a decade, if not longer. Hell, I'd bet another quarter even his hand turns him down. That just leaves Sweet Justine. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.SNERK!I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!Hee, hee. That's what suckups do!--Freedom Isn't Free!

WE KNOW THAT FAT HARRY AROUSES DONNIE AND I SUSPECT THE FEELING IS
MUTUAL. I'LL BET A SHINY QUARTER THAT FAT HARRY HAS ALREADY MADE
A POSTER OF DONNIES PHOTO AND HAS IT PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED IN HIS
OFFICE.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 09:53:02 UTC-4, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
[...]

Who sez it's my photo, Justine?
Your credibility is at a low ebb in this group considering how much y'all suck up to The John.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 09:53:02 UTC-4, justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:26:40 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 22:09:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/11/21 8:20 PM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 20:30:44 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:58:25 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free! ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A WORKOUT? You reckon that'll turn him on? I realize he and Donnie usually have their minds on anal or genital activities. -- Freedom Isn't Free! That's what happens to good decent folk when they roll around in the mud with pigs. I would bet a shiny quarter Herring hasn't had sex with a woman for more than a decade, if not longer. Hell, I'd bet another quarter even his hand turns him down. That just leaves Sweet Justine. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.SNERK!I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!Hee, hee. That's what suckups do!--Freedom Isn't Free! WE KNOW THAT FAT HARRY AROUSES DONNIE AND I SUSPECT THE FEELING IS MUTUAL. I'LL BET A SHINY QUARTER THAT FAT HARRY HAS ALREADY MADE A POSTER OF DONNIES PHOTO AND HAS IT PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED IN HIS OFFICE. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon.../index.htmlWho sez it's my photo, Justine?Your credibility is at a low ebb in this group considering how much y'all suck up to The John.

WHAT? YOU DON'T RECOGNISE THE BOWLEGGED LITTLE **** IN THAT PHOTO?
YOU NEED YOUR EYES EXAMINED AS WELL AS YOUR HEAD.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

It's in the dossier, **** for brains.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

I do.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Alex Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 09:53:02 UTC-4, justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:26:40 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 22:09:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/11/21 8:20 PM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 20:30:44 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:58:25 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free! ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A WORKOUT? You reckon that'll turn him on? I realize he and Donnie usually have their minds on anal or genital activities. -- Freedom Isn't Free! That's what happens to good decent folk when they roll around in the mud with pigs. I would bet a shiny quarter Herring hasn't had sex with a woman for more than a decade, if not longer. Hell, I'd bet another quarter even his hand turns him down. That just leaves Sweet Justine. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.SNERK!I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!Hee, hee. That's what suckups do!--Freedom Isn't Free! WE KNOW THAT FAT HARRY AROUSES DONNIE AND I SUSPECT THE FEELING IS MUTUAL. I'LL BET A SHINY QUARTER THAT FAT HARRY HAS ALREADY MADE A POSTER OF DONNIES PHOTO AND HAS IT PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED IN HIS OFFICE. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html Who sez it's my photo, Justine? Your credibility is at a low ebb in this group considering how much y'all suck up to The John.It's in the dossier, **** for brains.

DONNIE HAS A DIFFICULT TIME LYING. ASK HIM POINT BLANK IF IT'S HIM
STANDING IN FRONT OF HIS WIDDLE SAILBOAT.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

He's not denying it.Â*Â* There are more in the dossier that are worse.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

He's not denying it. There are more in the dossier that are worse.

If y'all are that fascinated with me I can send you an old unwashed pair of skivies for your sniffing pleasure.

Especially for Donnie Alex[_17_] General 2 February 12th 19 01:22 PM
Yo Donnie John H.[_5_] General 7 December 12th 18 01:46 PM
Yo Donnie! Poco Deplorevole General 5 January 17th 17 11:31 PM
Just for donnie Harold[_2_] General 3 July 6th 10 01:44 PM
Hey Donnie!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 9 November 15th 09 03:32 AM