BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Donnie (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187209-yo-donnie.html)

John[_6_] February 11th 21 04:26 PM

Yo Donnie

In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. That
factor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount of
weight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then you
really need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.

https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] February 11th 21 05:02 PM

Yo Donnie

John wrote:
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. That
factor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount of
weight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then you
really need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.

https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Is that Blanco? He needs to lay off the high calorie beer.

True North[_2_] February 11th 21 05:56 PM

Yo Donnie

On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 12:26:13 UTC-4, John H wrote:
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. That
factor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount of
weight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then you
really need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.

https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Well, well JohnnyMop!
I see y'all have reverted to your usual self .
Thanks to you and Ditzy Dan for proving me right time after time.

justan February 11th 21 07:58 PM

Yo Donnie

John Wrote in message:r
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free!

ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A
WORKOUT?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

justan February 11th 21 08:00 PM

Yo Donnie

True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 12:26:13 UTC-4, John H wrote: In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. That factor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount of weight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then you really need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested. https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg -- Freedom Isn't Free!Well, well JohnnyMop!I see y'all have reverted to your usual self . Thanks to you and Ditzy Dan for proving me right time after time.

RIGHT ABOUT WHAT, YOU HANDSOM DEVIL?

John[_6_] February 12th 21 12:29 AM

Yo Donnie

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 09:56:35 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 12:26:13 UTC-4, John H wrote:
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. That
factor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount of
weight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then you
really need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.

https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Well, well JohnnyMop!
I see y'all have reverted to your usual self .
Thanks to you and Ditzy Dan for proving me right time after time.

You mean to say that really is you? Well, I'll be damned! :)
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John[_6_] February 12th 21 12:30 AM

Yo Donnie

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:58:25 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free!

ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A
WORKOUT?

You reckon that'll turn him on? I realize he and Donnie usually have their minds
on anal or genital activities.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North[_2_] February 12th 21 01:19 AM

Yo Donnie

wrote:
On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 12:26:13 UTC-4, John H wrote:
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. That
factor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount of
weight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then you
really need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.

https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Well, well JohnnyMop!
I see y'all have reverted to your usual self .
Thanks to you and Ditzy Dan for proving me right time after time.

You mean to say that really is you? Well, I'll be damned! :)
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Never said that but your butt boy, Justine, seems to think so and I'd hate to crush his perverted fantasies.

True North[_2_] February 12th 21 01:20 AM

Yo Donnie

John Wrote in message:r
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free!

ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A
WORKOUT?

You reckon that'll turn him on? I realize he and Donnie usually have their minds
on anal or genital activities.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

That's what happens to good decent folk when they roll around in the mud with pigs.

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 12th 21 02:08 AM

Yo Donnie

John Wrote in message:r
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. Thatfactor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount ofweight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then youreally need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg--Freedom Isn't Free!

ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET FAT HARRY TO GIVE THE PALM SISTERS A
WORKOUT?

You reckon that'll turn him on? I realize he and Donnie usually have their minds
on anal or genital activities.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

That's what happens to good decent folk when they roll around in the mud with pigs.

I would bet a shiny quarter Herring hasn't had sex with a woman for more
than a decade, if not longer. Hell, I'd bet another quarter even his
hand turns him down. That just leaves Sweet Justine. :)

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,