Default Anyone remember these?

I believe they were purported, by one of our favorite liars, to be 'down by the
creek' behind his house.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...bLM-rwS0FrUddQ

or: shorturl.at/wHRV9

Of course, our friend got caught when someone looked at owl images on Google .
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Just remember if she don't get up right when you say..... *e#c General 0 January 13th 11 07:21 PM
John can't remember houses, Cindy can't remember sisters. Tim General 6 August 23rd 08 12:06 PM
Remember Them! Thom Stewart ASA 13 May 28th 07 05:56 PM
Guys, remember spontoon boy. Remember Burnt Njall. Oci-One Kanubi General 11 April 1st 07 01:15 AM
OT Do you remember? Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 March 28th 07 11:12 PM