Default fBiden the Dictator?

"“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes
… you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a
democracy. We need consensus.”

Those are the words of Joe Biden. And, no, this isn't a matter of unearthing a
clip from the 1980s or '90s in an attempt to play a game of gotcha on some
antiquated flip-flop. That's Democratic nominee Biden, less than three weeks
before the 2020 presidential election, talking to ABC News' George
Stephanopoulos about the dangers of governing like a dictator." (Joe Biden,
October, 2020)

"In President Biden's first week alone, he has signed 37 executive orders and
actions as of Thursday. That's 33 more than the guy he indirectly referred to as
a dictator, in the form of predecessor Donald Trump."
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ike-a-dictator

Those are unbiased facts.

--

Freedom Isn't Free!