Default Wel, there is still some fun in the news...

A pair of lawmakers from Ohio want to set aside a day to honor former
President Trump.

The proposal from two Republican state legislators would make June 14
every year President Donald Trump Day in the Buckeye State, according to
the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Representatives Jon Cross and Reggie Stoltzfus made the request to their
fellow lawmakers via an email on Friday, asking them to co-sponsor a
bill “to celebrate one of the greatest presidents in American history.”

They could call it Trump Traitor Day.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:r
A pair of lawmakers from Ohio want to set aside a day to honor former President Trump.The proposal from two Republican state legislators would make June 14 every year President Donald Trump Day in the Buckeye State, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.Representatives Jon Cross and Reggie Stoltzfus made the request to their fellow lawmakers via an email on Friday, asking them to co-sponsor a bill ?to celebrate one of the greatest presidents in American history.?They could call it Trump Traitor Day.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

NOT EVERYONE IS SO FULL OF TRUMP HATE THAT IT CONSUMES THEM.

IS FAT HARRY SO UP AGAINST IT THAT HE CAN'T PAY A $1000 NOTE?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 10:21:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

A pair of lawmakers from Ohio want to set aside a day to honor former
President Trump.

The proposal from two Republican state legislators would make June 14
every year President Donald Trump Day in the Buckeye State, according to
the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Representatives Jon Cross and Reggie Stoltzfus made the request to their
fellow lawmakers via an email on Friday, asking them to co-sponsor a
bill “to celebrate one of the greatest presidents in American history.”

They could call it Trump Traitor Day.

By a like token there is a bill on the floor to strip him of all of
his benefits.

On 1/31/21 11:29 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:44:29 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

A pair of lawmakers from Ohio want to set aside a day to honor former
President Trump.

The proposal from two Republican state legislators would make June 14
every year President Donald Trump Day in the Buckeye State, according to
the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Representatives Jon Cross and Reggie Stoltzfus made the request to their
fellow lawmakers via an email on Friday, asking them to co-sponsor a
bill “to celebrate one of the greatest presidents in American history.”

They could call it Trump Traitor Day.

By a like token there is a bill on the floor to strip him of all of
his benefits.

He should be stripped of Secret Service protection and so should his
family members. He doesn't deserve it and he has the money to pay for
his own security.

If he wasn't worried about crazed democrats trying to kill him, he
wouldn't need security more than he has always had.

Trump is a has-been, yesterday's news. Besides, it is the Republicans
who are out for blood, and they'll tell you so.