Default Hedge Funds Clipped...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Individual investors have ganged up on some short-selling hedge funds, and the results for the funds aren't pretty. Too funny.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

If Fat Harry had two nickels to rub together he'd probably have
them invested in something.
If Fat Harry doesn't have it he poo-poos it. That's Fat Harry's law.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html