Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Hedge Funds Clipped...

On 1/28/21 12:05 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 08:53:15 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Individual investors have ganged up on some short-selling hedge funds,
and the results for the funds aren't pretty. Too funny.

===

That's not necessarily a good thing but I understand the emotional
appeal. Hedge funds are run by very smart guys who take a highly
analytical and unemotional look a company's finances before making
investment decisions.

Thanks for the laugh.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,